Warren R. Pease is President and Founder of Pease Consulting Group, Inc. The focus of Pease Consulting Group, Inc. is to assist clients improve business processes by the use of ERP and Business Intelligence software. Client size ranges from small to large organizations.
• Consulting on Accounting Software since 1994
• Founded Pease Consulting Group, Inc in 2004
• 8 years as Vice President and Great Plains Practice Manger for very large consulting organization. Lead the practice to membership in Microsoft’s President’s Club.
• Primary industries served include: Nonprofit, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Financial Services
• Primary Applications worked with include: Microsoft Dynamics – GP (Great Plains), Versaccounts, Acumatica
• Subcontractor development of Sure Step Implementation Methodology for Microsoft
• 20 years in private industry accounting in Controller / CFO roles.
• Industry experience primarily in light manufacturing and non profits.
• MBA, Rockhurst University
• BSBA, Accounting, Pittsburgh State
• Applications: Great Plains, Versaccounts, Acumatica, Solomon, Axapta, Blackbaud, Sage Fundraising, F9 and Crystal Reports